We have been serving the Community for 27 years. Our patients benefit from direct care by eye doctors who are Board Certified in Ophthalmology. Our mission is to provide comprehensive medical and surgical care for your eyes.
We provide care for both adults and children and offer highly specialized as well as routine medical and surgical treatments. All patients receive individualizaed care by a physician and our highly trained and experienced staff.
Our services include treatment of the following:
- Corneal Diseases
- Dry Eyes
- Eye Muscle Problems (Strabismus)
- Macular Degeneration
- Ocular Trauma
- Retinal Diseases
In order to meet the needs of our Community, we have Ophthalmologists on the medical staff of:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital - Livonia
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital - Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital - Livingston
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital - Taylor
- Providence Park Hospital - Novi
- Woodland Health Center - Brighton